Correct management and nutrition of dry cows is crucial if you are to obtain:
- A healthy and vigorous calf.
- Maximum dry matter intake in early lactation.
- Good immunity to fight infections in both the cow and calf.
- Optimum milk production in the following lactation.
- Improved reproductive performance.
- Supports the immunity development of both the cow and her unborn calf.
- Supports quicker easier calving.
- Promotes placental expulsion.
- Increases disease resistance, feed efficiency and animal performance.
- Contributes to good quality colostrum and reduced calf mortality.
- Contains premium ingredients with full traceability and is manufactured under a UFAS approved quality system.
High Phosphorus 25kg
A quality mineral designed for feeding to lactating dairy cows and growing or finishing cattle being fed forage maize, whole crop silage, beet or any other phosphorus deficient diet.
- Designed for feeding to dairy cows after calving where grass silage is the principal or sole forage.
- Formulated for feeding to beef cattle (at a reduced rate) where a combination of forages are being fed, for example grass silage, maize silage and/or fodder beet.
Features & Benefits:
- Contains high levels of Phosphorus.
- Contains the required level of trace elements & vitamins.
- Contains iodine – an essential trace element required for milk production & vitally important to support the growth & development of embryos.
General Purpose Cattle 25kg
This General Purpose Mineral bag is specifically formulated by us at O’Sullivans, for supplementing the diet of cows /cattle indoors on silage or at grass containing a full complement of essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It provides your cattle balanced mineral nutrition year-round that they need for health and reproduction. Proper levels of key minerals can help optimize cattle performance.
- Highly palatable formulations for optimum intakes.
- Contains quality raw materials for maximum availability.
- Manufactured to UFAS quality standards.
- Labour saving.
- Cost effective.
- 24 hour nutrition.
General Purpose Sheep 25kg
Our General Purpose Sheep bag provides complementary molassed powdered mineral/vitamin supplements which are formulated based on the latest scientific research and EU guidelines.
It is specifically formulated for ewes pre-tupping, pre-lambing and post-lambing and contains a full complement of essential minerals, vitamins and trace elements and should be used in conjunction with forage.
It is also suitable for steaming-up rams pre-tupping and for lambs at pasture helping to aid growth, milk and fleece quality. Not suitable for ram lambs.
Acid Buff 25kg
Acid Buff is a highly efficient rumen buffer made from calcareous marine algae. It provides an improved rumen environment for performance, health and profitability.
Benefits of Feeding Acid Buff:
- Acid Buff buffers the rumen and not just the silage.
- Over 2.5 times the buffering capacity of sodium bicarbonate.
- Unique honeycomb structure increases surface area.
- Slow release buffer.
- Completely natural product.
- Helps reduces problems with acidosis.
- Helps stop cows “throwing” their cud.
Sweet Cal Mag 25kg
Recommended for areas where grass tetany is a problem. Contains extra molasses for increased consumption and nutrition. Fortified with recommended levels of vitamins and trace minerals.